Our Gum Arabic is the dry exudate from the trunks and branches of Somalia's Acacia Trees. Arabic gum is cold water soluble polysaccharide that plays an important dietary role. Also known as Acacia Gum, it is a powerful ingredient and a versatile hydrocolloid with many uses.
- 100% Natural, harvested in the wild, hence organic.
- Thickening agent and binder
- Additive in Ceramic glazes and binder for watercolour paintings
- Dietary Fibre with E number E414
- Key ingredient in glues, cosmetics and various other industrial applications